Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thankful, IS101 > COVID-19

  1. Seven students of IS101-3022, Fall 2020 are still actively participating in the coursework.

  2. Six students of IS101-3022, Fall 2020 have passed both MOS Word (MO-100) and MOS Excel (MO-200) with the seventh preparing to take both next weekend.

  3. The top student from IS101-3025, Spring 2020 passed MOS Excel (MO-200) and MOS PowerPoint (MO-300) thus earning the coveted MOS Associate distinction 😊

  4. Two students from IS101-3025, Spring 2020 indicated that they would like the opportunity to re-challenge MOS Word (MO-100) and earn their certificates.

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have made it this far in class, although there are a few things I need to work on. Thank you for being a great teacher to help me get back on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 days until the last day of the semester! Congrats to all my fellow classmates for making it this far- we are in the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I'm posting this, I'm downloading the certifications for my professional skills binder. It makes your proud of your accomplishments knowing that you worked so hard to achieve them. Congratulations everybody, we're almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all of our classmates, we have almost reached the finish line and thank you to Professor for patience and understanding, it really helped me got through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ready to knock out the MOS PowerPoint with all of my classmates. Congrats on all 7 of us for making it this far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the my classmates/castmates on all their hard work and achieving MOS Excel and MOS Word certifications. I also want to thank Professor Wu for never giving up on me and for always encouraging me and now I too have achieved both my MOS Excel and MOS Word certifications. Let's finish this semester with a bang and achieve the trifecta with MOS PowerPoint.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am late to this post, so I know the results. Congrats to all my classmates, and we plan to represent you well Professor Wu. Especially once we all pass MO-300!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy super late Thanksgiving to everyone!

    ReplyDelete