Monday, November 30, 2020

Into Outer Space

The space shuttle 'Section 3022' has broken through Earth's atmosphere, entered outer space, and ready for warp travel!

This 26-second video clip of the USS Phoenix entering outer space and deploying its twin warp nacelles does more justice for the journey ahead for my students :-)


For the past fourteen weeks, my students and I have worked diligently through the coursework of IS101-3022, Fall 2020.

Students completed their twin apex assignments A6 Spreadsheet Analysis with Trailer and A7 Mail Merge this past week. I will review A7 in class this coming week.

The full set of PowerPoint projects and MOS-300 await them.

The trio of optional assignments will truly distinguish the good, the excellent, and the exceptional.

Two required class sessions remain with an overtime class session afterward.

I am proud of the seven students and will help each prioritize his/her time and energy to climb the highest that he/she is willing to achieve.

Let this final month of 2020 commence and each student reach his/her finish line with a big bang ^_^

8 comments:

  1. “THE STARS DON’T LOOK BIGGER, BUT THEY DO LOOK BRIGHTER.” - Sally Ride (American Astronaut). Much like Sally’s quote, I can certainly state that IS101-3022 has made me not only a better student, but a much more individual all-around. As the semester commences, I am beyond thankful to my Professor and fellow classmates for their encouragement and companionship on making it till the end; while many aborted the space mission, we’re on path to a successful landing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that not only the semester is ending, but this year too. I know this has been very difficult for a lot of people, especially the virtual learning aspect. We're almost to the finish line. I know everyone will finish the course strong and attain their MOS 300 certification.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Matt, I am happy the semester is ending. It's been quite a roller coaster ride these past few months, and now that the finish line is close I feel like life has decided to throw a bunch of curve balls at me. I will get through this semester, and hopefully finish strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This semester has been so hard. A lot harder than I remember school being when I was an undergrad at UNLV but this whole year has been hard on so many of us and look here we are pushing through and we are finally towards the end of the semester. I'm still here and I'm going to finish this semester out strong and so will my classmates. So proud of how far we have all come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful to be on the space shuttle, and look forward to wrap travel. This semester and year despite all of its low blows has been so encouraging and productive. Thank all you for this class experience, cannot believe it is coming to a end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's certainly been hard work getting to this point. I'm glad I picked this class for my first semester of college, it's been a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very happy that I decided to stay in this class and thank you to the Professor for helping when ever I need help for the assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't even begin saying thank you for the patience and understanding Professor Wu has showed with my progress in this class. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete