Saturday, November 14, 2020

First Slideshow Published

Earlier this week, I walked through A4 Online Publishing to AwardSpace using my five fictitious students' slideshow navigation designs with the youngest student in the class. Anthony made me proud by not only coming up with his own slideshow navigation design but successfully uploaded the resulting webpages to his AwardSpace account for publication on the World Wide Web.

During class today, Nnamdi presented his slideshow and educated the class on Stock Market. He graciously offered his time and energy to answer questions beyond his presentation.

After class, I spent good part of the day manipulating HTML tags in Notepad and using Microsoft Word as a poor man's webpage editor to create the theater stage visual for Bridget's homepage. I will share the result with her :-)



I hope Anthony's slideshow navigation design and my five fictitious students' navigation designs will inspire more students with their creative process ^_^

8 comments:

  1. Great job to Anthony on publishing the webpage, Nnamdi on an informative presentation and answering my questions about securities and investing, and to you, Professor, on creating an amazing homepage for Bridget- it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony your hard work has motivated me to do better in IS101. Professor Wu makes all these assignments look effortless, and is able to guide us just as well. Appreciate everyone lending me a ear during my presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Nnamdi's presentation this week and found it very informative. I hope my presentation this Saturday is as enjoyable and informative. I'm definitely learning how to be more creative with Word. See you all next Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its real encouraging to see you write about the class and our achievements. I'm sure everyone's websites will turn out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone's webpage is coming along so nicely! I definitely need to put some time into it to catch up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anthony's Homepage is very creative, I also like Bridget's Homepage, its beautiful and welcoming. Nnamdi's presentation is very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so proud of my classmates all the work they are doing. Everyone has inspired me in some way. I love the way the homepage is looking and it's exactly what I envisioned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sucks that I missed out on Nnambi's presentation on the stock market, but congrats to everyone else for the progress they made that week!

    ReplyDelete